Tuesday 17 June 2008

Wednesday Footage Pickup

Hi chromaDave, 3DJenny and 3DDave,

I'll be freer in the afternoon tomorrow from 2:30 onwards until 6:00pm. Adam and me are cutting the green screen footage together and will only be finalizing that tomorrow morning.

What I propose is to show this at Friday's production meeting for discussion.

What would be ideal (but I don't know if possible) is if chromaDave could do a quick composite test of each individual lad's shots together in each scene for Friday? This would still be against the green. What do you think chromaDave? It would make better viewing if it is possible to have all the figures together. (Yes I know I'm a bastard)

To do this I reckon its best if I meet up with Dave Bentick at 2:30 to give him the footage (ok with you Dave?).

Then maybe Jenny and Dave about 3:30? I'll give you instead an assets list of the models we initially need and then the footage on Friday. In it's current state it is too confusing to be useful to model against.

Is that ok with you all. Let me know if there is a problem with the times.

I'll also be able to refund your travel costs tomorrow on receipt of either your outward or return rail ticket.

Cheers

2DDave

No comments:

Post a Comment