Wednesday 25 June 2008

Titles motion test 2

Titles

I've been experimenting with my initial development with regards to the title sequence. More explanation on my blog.

I know the titles and credits will only be discussed as a group later on but I want to keep experimenting with this so I have a clear head of what I can technically do and tighten up possible compositions and sequences to make things easier in a month or so. I still like the idea of having a type based introduction to parkour to explain the video, even it is fairly cryptic/poetic. This would obviously lengthen the titles somewhat and determine if I treat it as such or just as a 5-10 second sting/logo. Also we need to determine what text from the credits needs to be at the beginning (cast, director, production?) but like I said that's for another time.

Textures

I'm going to manchester at about 6am tomorrow to try and get some city shots before it gets too manic, then off to salford and outskirts to try and get more grimey textures. I am concerned that because a lot of the scenes are indoors and as I don't know of any derelict houses round mine I won't be able to provide the whole set of textures from the pics tomorrow, but with some photoshop layering perhaps we can produce original images for the interiors once we know exactly what textures we need for the assets. Alternatively I found a few more free grungy texture sites yesterday that will help (on the pc not my mac, I'll post them a bit later)

Vid...



Click the image below to see some stills as the video is only 2MB and crapped out with compression
























-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment