Tuesday 10 June 2008

Green (Screen) Day

Hi Jo & Adam (& Stan),

I have just done a recce at Toxteth TV for next Monday. There is secure car park access which needs a fob. Chantelle at Toxteth TV can let you in from 8:45am. There is rear access to the TV studio. Here is a map from their website.



www.toxteth.tv/find.php


Update: I have bought this chroma key green muslin from backdropsource for £45 (sale price) to wrap around any props or people for Monday.


Chroma key Green Muslin
www.backdropsource.co.uk

"100% cotton seamless muslin scientifically color matched to chroma key green used in digital photography.
Best quality that is available in the market.

The backdrop comes with rod pocket for hanging. All sides are completely finished. We also sell hawkclamps seperatly.

Great packing and super reliable shipping makes sure that you get the product safely and on time.
"

If I am to get this kosher cloth then I need to know if there is any money in the budget to do this as I'll need to order it tomorrow (Wednesday) to ensure we get it by Saturday. Jo could you let me know ASAP?

2 comments: