Sunday 22 June 2008

Scoring

Hi Jo,

Thinking about the score for the film. I was sourcing a student who is a musician to discuss the score. So far he's not been in touch.

Alternatively you are a mate of Tom from Music Tech and the Hotpots fame. He's rather handy musically. What do you think about engaging his help?

Just a thought.

PS I have receipts for Dave and Jenny's rail travel from last Monday to get to you. I've emailed you my address. Reply with your address and I'll get it to you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,

    I will ask Tom this week when I see him. Also I could get some DLS pupils on board to do that if Tom is too busy! I will email you the school address shortly.

    Thanks, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe both together? Whoever does it will need a cut of the video which wont be ready until mid/end July. It would be good to get other pupil involvement. How old are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pupils would be around 14-15, Ill enquire with music dept of anyone they may have in mind!

    ReplyDelete