Monday 30 June 2008

Crap

Dave W (And D Bentick)
(didn't recognise the e-mail you used so incase you don't get the reply...)

Thanks for the Design Document text I'll start inputting it in the morning.

Not so smooth with the keying... keylight installed without a hitch so I have that now... opened the AE file... no footage in it.

.aep's work like .AI or .Indd files with linked assets so in the after effects file I just get a big block of placeholder colours where the footage should be in the comp as that's not on the disc. Doh!

I can't think of a solution unless you remember what you put in my .aep file and have the footage to put on a disc with it aswell tomorrow, or if you have the resource to temporarily upload it anywhere? though I assume the footage filesize is about the size of russia.
Otherwise it's up to you and Dave and if there's still work left to do I can grab it off dave B on friday at the meeting.
cheers, matt

*sulking cos I wanted to play with keylight* :/

No comments:

Post a Comment