Wednesday 11 June 2008

story board

Hi Dave,

Stan dropped off the lads storyboard today and Tom showed him your office so you should find it on your desk. It gives the essence of the story but maybe doesnt break down the moves as much as it should. I will meet with them tomorrow (thur) and clarify the order of moves so that may help you further on Friday. The props we will bring then will more than likely be the horse, crash mats, perhaps a table. We will give ropes a miss then if its not practical in the time slot. Thanks for sourcing the green cloth that makes life so much easier. I have emailed Lee but have had no reply so we could sort all the finance side of things out on monday. Thanks, byeeee....

3 comments:

  1. Cheers for that. I'll pick it up tomorrow. The moves will be useful for our shot list. Tictac, as far as Dave has told me, will be impossible to capture as it is a curtain we are using. I'll consult with the team and draw up a shooting storyboard based on the lads idea. Let the lads know that we will have to refine and edit their concept into something we can shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, I've got the lads' storyboard. Tell them they've done a great job, it is in fact better than some storyboards I have seen from degree students!

    The images and shots they've sourced will be really useful. Adam and me will parse the storyboard ideas further and draw up a storyboard. I hope to have at least one version live on the blog over the weekend. We'll then have a shooting storyboard ready for Monday. Adam has recruited a further member to the team for the day to help with the camerawork. I can't believe we now have so many talented students and graduates working on this. Hard to believe from that brief chat over coffee in Caffe Nero in April. That's showbiz '-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Dave, thanks so much for bringing our imaginations to life! You have loads of talent in this college, we should try and have a spin off exhibition for Matt's images, stills etc. See you mon :)

    ReplyDelete