Monday 2 June 2008

New compositor to join the team

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know that following discussions last week with
Adam I have sourced another member to our team to concentrate on the CG
compositing. This will take pressure off of Adam.

The new team member is Dave Bentick, a recent graduate from BA(Hons)
Digital Arts and a graduate from the first graduating cohort from my
own FD.

Dave has a good eye for detail, and to show his talents off here's a
piece of 1st year work he did on my FD. The theme is quite apt:

The video is available here in higher quality.

I've invited him to read this blog to get him up to speed and I am meeting him next Monday. I will use Dave to do the compositing tests from the blue screen work.

Adam can I pick up the footage this week?

Jenny & Dave can you provide me with some footage of a level shot from roughly the same angles that are in Matt's photos. It can be of any level you've built and say about 10-15 secs for each angle.

Any problems with this email me. Can I pick them up by Friday at the latest?

Matt
Good to see where your ideas are going. I'm assessing right now so I'll feedback in more detail later when I can. In the meantime play with the post-apocalyptic tone more. The research you've done so far is good. The more that you immerse yourself in the imagery the more the type decisions will become easier. I'll feedback in more detail later.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment