Tuesday 24 June 2008

Great developments!

Hi all,

Some ace developments, love the infinity design. Just had a couple of questions one being, do we still need extra time with the lads? Only three weeks left of term now and would need to plan when we could go out. Also do you want a title from us because I can get that sorted this week? Dave and Jenny what are you gaming references (if thats the right phrase!) as I am writing the statement for the Biennial also this week. I will post it up here before I send it though so feel free to comment.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    Give me some dates when the lads will be free. It will only be for half a day at the most. I can then book Adam and more importantly ICDC's green screen. I'm not sure if they said it would be really busy in July but I'll see.

    Also a title would be great. We still are referring to the project by biennialFreerunner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo would it be possible to rephrase what you wrote , as i am abit slow today and i had problems understanding some of what you typed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave, I just need to know what you have used as your references when designing the game environment. It just might be useful for me when writing the statement. I remember you talking about unreal but I dont know if that is relevant or not to what you are working on at the mo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dave W,

    I will try and get some dates but its a bit tricky at the mo with them being out of school. (lads if your reading let me know when your free) The only problem now is that we dont have any money this time for transport etc but if its half a day we could get the train to keep costs down. Did you say ICDC is free? Also Id really like to attend the meetings on Friday but I teach at that time, next fri I could get over to you for 12:30pm if thats any good? Or we could meet at some point next week to discuss how its going and have a look at the developments. I'd also like to talk to you more about the blog idea as Im thinking of using, not this project, but the notion of a blog as electronic sketchbook for my next assignment. Anyway Id best be off so see you all soon...

    ReplyDelete