Sunday 22 June 2008

re: scene tasks

Yes thats fine by me. I'm only going to manchester/salford on thursday because it fits in with something else but I'll try to get to liverpool earlier in the week and make a start, there'll be more variety then too. I've just remembered there's a 'manchester eye' type ferris wheel near urbis so can get some good arial shots from that if it's still there (assuming it's considerably cheaper than the london eye to go on!)

I think if anyone who needs the textures (just dave will do at the moment I suppose then share it from there) can bring in either a laptop or a large pen drive to grab the photos off me on friday that would be easier than me trying to find hosting and time to upload so many large images.

In the mean time I'll start sketching out some ideas and playing with type for signwriterStas' sign :)

-matt

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matt,
    As part of the production design stage I need to compile a design document to contain the information needed to ensure that all the 3D people are consistent with the agreed concept designs. This is only going to be a short 8 page document. It obviously cries out for a designer's touch to ensure it is legible. You're compiling some of the concepts so far and I'll collect the rest. You up for another design task?

    ReplyDelete