Sunday 29 June 2008

More progress made


More progression has been made on the 3d side of things , i am doing the top of the building and my room again as i had errors with my room. So i am re editing it , so far i am progressing with the windows and such applying some of the requested textures to the model , i also mocked up the roof top with some scenery just for show to see what people thought of the scenery layout , i know its an early stage for mock ups of the assets but i did it just to see what it would look like.

5 comments:

  1. Good, post some screenshots so we can see. I'll be in touch tomorrow RE: a Tues/Wed meet

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are on my blog page as normal , you`ll have to visit there to see them , theres no point me posting Development on the main page , as i would be posting constantly , and then there would be no use for my page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just post one or two so everyone can say 'oh cool' then go to your blog to read the hows and whys, you don't have to re-upload the images either just copy the post across and delete bits.

    Anyway I had a look on your blog, looks great. I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing something 2d get modeled into 3d ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt's right, the main blog is to communicate progress to everyone, your individual blog is for WBL assessment. 2 blogs, 2 different purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks matt i really appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete