Friday 27 June 2008

Poem

Just e-mailed that guy(?) about the poem asking permission to use it in exchange for credit and world fame haha, hopefully he'll respond favourably. I've lost count of how many parkour websites I've had to register with now, I'll be getting invited to the christmas party!

Did everyone who needed them get the texture photos?

Dave W is this info document basically just to present all the concept art, diagrams, photos, screengrabs so far? Might be best if you do a quick list of everything that needs to be enclosed so I have an idea of where to start, e.g if it should be in any sections or subheadings?

I talked to Stu about his MA project and that seems simple enough, I'll be able to do something nice for that I think. Hopefully he'll throw in a copy for my portfolio seeing as he's getting cheap labour, not as cheap as you mind ;)

Dave Bentick just had a quick mooch for keylight for mac but no luck so you'll have to put the plugin and key on the CD for us if that's ok? Gonna watch some tuorials to swot up before I get the footage on monday.

Stas I'll have a look through my folders for any signs or logos and post the images on my blog over the weekend, I designed an eastern brush/western blackletter fusion type font during the last term so I'll make a new one from that too.

I think that's it, good luck with the workload everyone
-matt

2 comments: