Saturday 31 May 2008

Green Screen Dates

Absolutley brilliant work by all and thanks so much for thursday's session, it really feels like it is coming together. Matt the photos and designs you have made are ace and I will upload some of my pics onto your account - prob tomorrow. What setting did you have your camera on?

Dave here are a couple of dates for the green screen but I would have to check with School before we commit to one. Mon 16th June/ Tue 17th June/ Wed 25th June do any of these seem good for you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure, I always have it on manual and change on the fly to suit the light and in this case a fast shutter. All I know is inside I had to have the ISO horribly high to let enough light in and keep the lads in focus, hence the grain and dark backgrounds.
    Thanks for the comments, you'll see the design get much better as we go as I've hardly anything to base it on at the mo

    ReplyDelete