Friday 16 May 2008

…and more of all that

Hi Jo,

I've just followed the Toxteth TV link through my contact Mark at ICDC (International Centre for Digital Content) in Wavertree. I may have sourced a green screen facility, which Adam informs me is better for digital. I've invited Mark to read this blog (hi Mark!) so he can see what we are after. It's easier than writing it in an email.

So far I am still awaiting Karen from FACT's final confirmation (I've CCed you into the email) about the 29th. [reply finally arrived - see "A bit of bad news" above]

Dave Ball has been added as an author and he has also set up his own project blog too. The link is opposite. Maybe your lads might wish to do the same as a way of documenting their involvement? Just a thought.

I think that's it for now. I must go and check my eBay sales.

Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment