Friday 30 May 2008

Ideas are flying…

Well done team so far. I like the ideas, the energy and the dedication.

As for feedback…

Matt

rough visual styles for any print/web presentation
We can discuss this soon. I think it is a good idea so to lead towards this outcone begin with the header

the header
Have another go at the header now you have the theme and shots to work with. We can change the blog header many times as we like until the movie is done. Each iteration of the design can then be archived on your blog

motion graphics sequence for an introduction like introducing the theory and ideas behind parkour/freerunning,
I like this suggestion. Do some tests. The tests could help the tone and aesthetics of the final video.

Dave/Jen

Illustrations
Great atmospheric shots. I love the fiery red burning sky.

Narrative
Sounds like a good starting point to me. Do the team a favour and copy and paste that part of your post into a new post so it's easier to find and read.

Great so far. Let's see some jpgs of mockups posted. Visual is best.

I'm proud of you guys! Stas and Paul will be told :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment