Friday 23 May 2008

Plan B: ICDC Green Screen

Hi Jo, Adam et al,

I've just been to ICDC (International Centre for Digital Content) to see their green screen room. It is bigger than I initially imagined. My contact Mark Smith estimates it to be "green screen is about 2.8m high 6m wide and curves to the floor with about 2-3 m of floor". Check out the video I took (ok it is shaky).



Adam what is your thoughts on the facility?

Ian Bradley, who showed me around thinks it is free-ish in June and it is free. I need to check with Mark about availability.

ICDC has their degree show next Wednesday. I have invites for everyone on the team. ICDC is on Edge Lane in Liverpool in Liverpool Digital (straight down the M62 or the 7 bus from the city centre). You could then check out the facility. Let me know who wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment