Friday 16 May 2008

CRB and all that…

Hi Jo,

No probs, I'm still awaiting the CRB forms to arrive (I think they've been sent to my namesake Dave Woods in another campus) so I'll chase them up. It would be great to see you at the show. It will be a bit hectic that night so maybe if we arrange another pre-project meeting to revise the basic schedule we initially discussed. Assessments are on but I'm sure I can escape for an hour. Then we can see about filming ideas etc. My students need CRB clearance before they can work with your students, silly but true.

We can discuss any initial ideas at FACT after the filming. I would like then to get your lads and my students together to brainstorm the ideas into a tight, workable project. Again CRB is the stumbling block here.

I saw Sophie last night at the theatre and she was asking how the project was going. She says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment