Thursday 15 May 2008

Hi,sorry for late reply. Had a short, abrupt! message from Alex Jukes saying that we had to go through LINC at Edge hill so I will contact them and find out possible dates for the blue screen access. I will sort all the risk assessments etc out this end for going to FACT and will look into H&S (boring!!) issues for filming them out at the weekend sometime. I think thats a great idea and will add to the amount of footage that can be used but will have to check out a few things first. I cant remember if mentioned this but the lads are keen to film the whole process also so they can have a chance to edit a sort of documentary about the project.

Dave, I think the work you have done so far is amazing and I am not precious about this project at all and see this totally as a collaboration, making links and connections for future projects or discussions. Oh and its great getting Adam on board, he already has links with us and we are very impressed by his work and enthusiasm!
Would you like to know about environment ideas when we go to FACT or at a later meeting?

See you soon...oh see you at the opening next week! byeeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment