Monday 19 May 2008

A bit of bad news… but we may have a plan B

Hi Jo,

FACT has pulled out of next Thursday's bluescreen. Here is Karen's email (so much for being helpful)…

Hi Dave
I have chatted with the relevant people here at FACT and unfortunately it was considered the H+S risk to be too great a risk
As this is not part of a FACT project and it's only a one off activity the time to implement things was seen as too big
The studio we have is a temporary space for people to experience a bluescreen environment it was also felt that an alternative established bluescreen would be a better option
Hope this is ok - I know it must b a disappointment after our discussion but there is nothing I can do
We can still offer the Box to screen your work once completed
Best Karen


I'll try and visit ICDC on Friday and see if we can secure their Green Screen facility for next week instead. A disappointment but I did have my suspicions when she didn't ring me back.'-)

No comments:

Post a Comment