Monday 12 May 2008

Last few pieces…

Hi Jo,

I have asked Adam Hamilton to work with us in FACT on the 29th as a camera operator. I believe you know each other. I have also added him as a reader to this blog so that he can get up to speed. (Hi Adam if you are reading this!)

The last few pieces I can do for now to enable the project to run from St Helens College's end are:

  • getting confirmation on the College's liability insurance [update: still awaiting information]
  • getting my students to complete a CRB form [update: crb forms will be given to students to complete]


I'll update this post ASAP as these matters are dealt with. Once I know where the College stands then it will be over to you and the lads to begin the project in June. So far, so good, feasibility wise. My line manager is excited, so that's a good sign. I'm holding off getting my Director on board until the project begins.

I'm conscious that I don't want it to seem that with all this preparation I've done I've lost sight that it is your project. So I'll be tailing off for now and I'm looking forward to supporting you and the students when the project begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment