Sunday 11 May 2008

The FACT connection

Hi Jo,

I've just got access to the web so I'll update you on what I told you on the phone on Friday.

After having a meeting with Karen at FACT she has offered the following:

  • time in the blue-screen room in FACT
  • access during half-term on Thursday 29th May between 11:00am & 1:00pm (she needs to confirm this)
  • potential screening in The Box during September/October - (need to confirm dates but Mon-Wed is best)
  • a possible lead to blue screen facilities at Toxteth TV

The following will need to be sourced for the day:

  • a camera operator to record some footage (See above post))
  • blue crash mats for blue screen (Jo)
  • for continuity it would be good if the kids chose their clothes they want to wear to be the same for all shoots (kids)

This event will only be a tester for what we can do later. The kids will be restricted to certain moves. Would it be possible if we could video them performing some Parkour moves one weekend for reference?

I've a meeting tomorrow morning concerning the kids coming to college during the summer. I'll keep you informed. I'll also email my Edge Hill contact who is a professor to see about using their facilities. I'll mention that you've contacted Alex Jukes already.

No comments:

Post a Comment