Monday 14 July 2008

Sealegs

























Biennial Logo

Just did a quick motion test to make sure I could do what I thought I could do in C4d (I can!) I'm sure you can see where I'm going with it: plinky plonky falling blocks, zoom out and swing round reveal the whole logo (which I'm probably going to have to trace seeing as the one reply I got from the biennial was an automatic 'I'm out for a couple weeks, here's some more people to annoy instead'). + reflective floor, some more lights and a dark grey BG rather than black and I think it'll look good enough for a 3 second sting. Better than just fading on and off in helvetica anyway.
This isn't a vid btw, just a screen grab of the the render preview

1 comment:

  1. Genius!!!

    We'll have a framed print of that for the new staffroom.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete