Wednesday 16 July 2008

logo legality

Dave, see below for the contact so far regarding the biennial logo. Shall I just send her the video or are there any comments you would like to add regarding where it will be shown etc?
cheers

...........................................................................


It depends where it’s going to be shown you see, there are all these brand guidelines that ‘we must adhere to’! If I could see it, that’d be great


Kindest
Jen


On 16/7/08 17:18, "Matthew Frodsham" wrote:

Thanks very much that's great,

I'm going to be creating a short 3D animation to add a bit of motion to the logo as the biennial is credited at the beginning of the film before the title sequence. The project leader has suggested we run it past you to get clearance before we use it in the final edit.
The colours, shapes and font will all be accurately replicated (which is why the larger logo is really useful)
Shall I e-mail you a preview of the render or is there anyone specific who would need to ok it?

Thanks again for your help

Matt


Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:23:22 +0100
Subject: Re: biennial logo for project
From: jennifer@biennial.com
To: froj2002@hotmail.com

Re: biennial logo for project Hi Matthew -

Please find attached the logo – eps is the highest res we have -

Hope that this is of use,

Kindest

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt,

    You really seem to have got it covered. There's not more I can add. I think they will be impressed by what you've done but the dreaded brand guidelines (if they exist) could be the decider. Personally I think what you've achieved is excellent and they'd be foolish not to see the potential of what you've done and do a deal with you to licence it for their use.

    Any problems let me know and I'll answer any questions they may have. Watermark with something like "test footage - Matt Frodsham".

    I showed PAul what you've been creating and he is impressed.

    ReplyDelete