Tuesday 15 July 2008

Biennial logo sting

Need to drop the correct colour values from the logo on the site, sort out the lighting and fix the first camera move as it's a bit tight, but apart from that considering I don't know what I'm doing with 3d... it works at least! I'm currently acquiring a ton of royalty free stock (pre-matted!) footage of grungy things like ink bleeds, splatters, drops etc (Andrew Kramer's Riot Gear Dave B, have you got it? If not I'll sort you out next week with it, it's about 2.5GB) that will come in very handy for adding some movement and texture to the credits and titles.

If we're using 'biennialfreeunner' as the production team name I'll put together another sting using that name with different type etc. and change the current logo to say traceur tag and tighten it up now the title's finalised.

-matt

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Matt, maybe slow the beginning down a tad (but not too much).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's a bit less frantic and more 'swooshy' now. I've extended the floor back a bit too so the horizon doesn't cut right across the top of the type

    ReplyDelete