Thursday 3 July 2008

Keying

15 hours, 6 coffees, and 4 cups of tea later I've finished keying out my lot of green screen footage!
I know what you mean Dave about some taking 5 mins and some taking hours, there were some really bad shadows on a few (not many though) and basically had to rotoscope the whole thing. Not to extent you did on the scene you showed last fri but that's mainly because I was guessing where the limbs should start and end in the motion blur.

I've put pink solids behind mine so when you go through and check them/alter them you can see where you're up to with my edits and yours, I'll give them you tomorrow (bet Dave W's not finished his ;) haha).

I read through that tutorial and it does use 'boris clouds' but I'm sure between us we can make some clouds without needing presets, the 3D modellers can probably make some cool volumetric clouds that would be best but like I said I'll give you the key for trapcode form (do you have particular? the key I have is wrong format) *Dave W don't forget to take all this out if you ever publish this anywhere, haha* on that note, has anyone heard about Virgin media sending letters out to people who use filesharing and download music, the BPI are giving names and they're sending 'educational' warning letters out, they can't do anything legally yet, but it's a bit 1984 isn't it? (I'm with virgin, I don't suppose I listen to music that the bpi would cover, but still sucks)






















Also finished putting together the design document, I guess Dave W is going to e-mail it everyone who needs it, hope you all find it useful.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment