Saturday 19 July 2008

biennialfreerunner logo animation

*deleted vid to save loading too many on blog, see above for the improved version along with a test of the whole intro*

I think it looks pretty nice, worked like I imagined it would, I just need to fine tune the white balance and levels as a few frames are a bit too dark, bloody weather kept changing while I was doing it. I like the flickering though as it adds to the diy aesthetic.

Don't worry, you can actually read everything on the proper render.

Exam and first day of placement went well so I'm back at full force now. I'm waiting for a reply from Jen from biennial regarding the logo but I'll get on with the titles anyway as planned and just swap it out for the 2D logo if they have a problem with it.

-matt

No comments:

Post a Comment