Wednesday 2 July 2008

Say hello to Chris Hopley

Hi all,

Chris got in before me and what an introduction he has given. Chris is a talented animator off of my FD Interactive Multimedia. I've asked him to help out on some of the sets, especially the run across the broken fire escape. Chris, like Jose, works for Sony Computer Entertainment. He will be working remotely, so say digitally hi to make him feel part of the team.

Chris, here are the reference images you'll need to help visualise what we need. I'm currently keying out the footage you'll need to work to. I'll post that to the blog hopefully tomorrow.



We will only need a section of your fire escape to be lying across the two buildings. So far I am awaiting these building designs. In the meantime use the diagram below to base your broken section on. It is approximately 45m up on the main building and laying at about 40m on the 2nd building. The final contorted shape will be informed by the keyed video footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment