Wednesday 20 August 2008

You took your eye off the detail!

Whilst you were pasting the layouts up on the building I think you missed something. Too busy focussing upon beermats eh! Pff!


Ok I've had enough Photoshop fun, now back to business… :-P

Good job so far. Here's my feedback…



Ensure all pages have page title. For sub-pages use the page title of the parent page.

1&2 - Cool. Just move Jo to the last box.

3 - Yep make the boxes shade difference a bit more obvious. Just move them all down a bit to add Extras page title.

4-end - The layouts are fine. No extra work needed here. Alan can now use them as a guide when coding.

Archive main page links - Good call, you've made me rethink this page. Use the video page layout replacing the player with a text box. Re-use the info box layout but limit the colour to one consistent tone based upon the page colour. In the box, we will place a page title and a one sentence summary. (rough the copy for now). Image wise just put in some placeholders. Maybe a PDF icon will do for now.

Extras subpages with a video box and thumbs underneath - you're nearly there.

I think that's all. Let me know if I'm not clear. Back to my tightrope walking!

3 comments:

  1. likewise, you took your eye off the detail! Stop arseing around in ps and answer the questions I asked! :)

    Main archive page - lots of text, big picture. The links: are they going to be embedded in the copy like the project main page or do there need to be link boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he! Couldn't resist after a night of Photoshopping 3D digital sets :-P

    I'm onto your questions now. I'll reply this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roger, I think that's it then. I'll post up the rest of the screens to check and have the full document ready for friday, I'll run you through where all the folders are while the all the files are transferring.

    One last thing regarding team photos, can these be dropped in to the boxes once we have them all sorted?
    Or if you could get Stas and Adam to send you any mugshots this week I could do them all on the fly on friday when we take the rest of the pics

    ReplyDelete