Tuesday 19 August 2008

Pff, beermats

Look where I drew these layouts up! Luckily my experience in manchester allowed me to get a pretty good straight on shot so you can see without flying to NY.




















1&2 - Not sorted the images for the un-rolled-over boxes
, probably wait til I've got everyone's and do it in one batch so all the treatment's the same
3 - think this looks ok, might make the boxes shade difference a bit more obvious
4-end - some layouts for project & archive sub pages, was pretty liberal with the grid as the thing as a whole is so wide but the columns are so narrow. I think they're a good start, once you have the content I'm sure you can tweak them to fit better.
























Let us know about the Archive main page in terms of links.
I'll knock up a layout for the extras subpages with a video box and thumbs underneath and then I think I'm nearly done!

No comments:

Post a Comment