Tuesday 12 August 2008

Web layouts
































Tried to keep it fairly simple for now, I suppose once you get past the main page it just needs to communicate a barrage of info so I wanted to strip back the grunge for those pages. Hopefully you can see the huge impact just a subtle hue shift does to the overall feel of the page, I tried altering the header colour too but it's a bit harsh when swapping between, the deep red works with all the colours anyway as they're so desaturated. All the text apart from the header and the titles in the coloured squares (the 4 other zones) is just in Helvetica.

The buttons etc. on the video were just scibbles, they actually look quite cool hand drawn so I might develop some proper ones depending on everyone's thoughts.

I just did 5 team members so it fit in with the 5 columns up top but this doesn't matter too much when we start adding more people. I thought it would add a bit of interactivity if the team members faces only swapped in as you hovered over the name, keeps the page looking clean too. We'll need to take some piccys at some point, so to all who it applies get your hair cut ;-)
Dave when you sort the content out make sure you include titles for the team member page as a lot of people have multiple job roles in the credits, I just had an educated guess for you and Stas

So... leave me lots of crit and comments and I'll pick it up again on friday - not too cryptic mr wood, busy week this week :)

Nice day isn't it?

-matt

No comments:

Post a Comment