Tuesday 19 August 2008

Two can play at that game
























I think the pages in red are the only physical pages that need laying out by me, it'll probably be less confusing if you duplicate the relevant pages once you have the document and re title them etc. incase any changes are made to master layouts for the sub pages.

One last thing I'm unsure of, links from the main archive page to the individual sub pages... are there any or is just from the drop down nav menu? if there are links on the page itself what format would be best? Boxes above/below the content similar to the 'extras' boxes with rollover images as to what's inside?

Credits

I think rendering lossless for editing was a daft idea ha, I started it going last night and it informed me that the file would be bigger than my hard drive! so I just rendered it as photo JPEG codec overnight and got it to under 2 GB. What codec will you use for the final version? If you need it lossless/animation I can just render it out to an external once everything's finalised but at this point it's a lot of space for a placeholder, I know this isn't that important now, just letting you know that everything's ready for friday, I'll render out a 1080 version of the titles tonight with the same compression incase any changes need to made to that before the final cut.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, Codec wise I'm using the jpg setting you found on the tutorial and posted.

    I'm with Stas now rendering out the 3D sets so I'll feedback later tonight re: lists.

    Good list by the way. Are you starting a doodle stand-off? If so the beer mats are coming out next!

    ReplyDelete