Monday 18 August 2008

Nice loo roll doodles...

There are a few bits I'm unsure of...

Project page - will there be content in the three spare boxes eventually?

Project Sub pages - (see below)

Archive Page - Same layout as Team & Project?

Archive sub pages - Do you just want a variety of grids with placeholder images and lorem ipsum? will these also apply to the project sub pages? How many variations? good old 5? :)

Extras main page - would this not be cleaner using the grey boxes from the team page rather than 10 very textured boxes? (could have 1 shade for SH and another for DLS)

Extras sub pages - am I right in thinking most of these will be image galleries with a similar layout to the video page? Shall I just provide 2 template layouts: one for vid and one for images?

I think a linear check list of each page I actually need to would help me so I just go through and tick them off as I go through and keep the photoshop document organised.

---------------------------------

Motion graphics

The credits are as finished as I'm going to bother with until everything including scoring is locked down, so I can render out the sequence with white fade at the start and black at the end for editing purposes then just swap it out when I have all the info.

Did you listen to the track I e-mailed to you? I've managed to get all the credits running at a legible speed to fit in with the 4 mins(ish), there might be another couple of seconds added when we have the track info but I can just time remap the comp and shave them off again, spread across 40 odd layers of text you won't notice the extra speed so the time of the rough edit will be exactly the same.

Do you just want losless QT files of the titles and credits? Don't forget to bring an external drive or make sure your macbook has plenty of space on friday, I think there's going to be about 5 or 6GB of stuff including the sfx

No comments:

Post a Comment