Wednesday 24 September 2008

Invite feedback

Hi Matt,

Looking good. I think the format is fresh and stands out as an invite. Your decision on no images is sound and the typography and grunge look adds attitude to the invite. You're right about the extra tagline. I've only one minor amendment and that is to give more space between the itinerary and the Blackie text separating the 2 different bits of information (see image)



Jo, what's your thoughts? Maybe the tagline should read
"your invited to the premier of
Traceur Tag
a student video"

5 comments:

  1. cool, I'll wait for Jo's input and wait for the final tag line (no pun intended) then sort it for monday. If we can get some nice stock it shouldn't be a problem printing them internally, if we shave a few mm off the size we can get 8 on an A3 sheet so allowing for some screw ups & misprints/trims 10 sheets shouldn't be too much to ask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. During a free moment on Monday let's go to the print room and see what stock they have.

    Re: the credits

    Move Chris Hopley under 3D asset creation

    Under Scoring add Adam Hamilton and I'll get his other mate's name ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! Adam's musical mate is called John Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  4. right I'll get the motion stuff rendered over the weekend and hand it over on monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matt,

    Your design looks ace, very professional and edgy...Love it! If there is any probs printing them let me know and I can sort some out at my end.

    ReplyDelete