Tuesday 16 September 2008

Fact confirmed!

Hi all,
Fact is now a definate so we can relax on that one, the woman who was sorting it has now left and that was what was delaying things. Dave I will give you a ring tomorrow sometime to go over dates etc and I will look into enteing into that competition you have posted below. Also how are we working the finances? Do you want to send money to us or our school to you??Just need to let Fact know details but we can talk about that tomorrow.

Byeeee....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo any chance of some mugshots of the lads this week so I can photoshop all the photos together and get them over to alan for the site? Just camera phone pics will do (mind you there's probably a wall of red tape you'll have to go through I expect nowadays!)

    Is that 8th october ok for the workshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get the photos sorted asap and the 8th is great. Will speak to you next week about the content etc...thanks

    ReplyDelete