Saturday 6 September 2008

DLS....They say YES!!!!!

Yeeeeah!! There is no probs with the money from our end. What is the best way to do this, shall we send you the money following an invoice from you and it gets sorted your end? Or do you want me to sort all the dvds, paying FACT etc and so I invoice you for the dosh?? I dont mind either way but clearly you have done so much that it should probably be me who does the paperwork!! Worringly, Fact arent returning my emails so I will ring them Monday instead.

Matt, I could pay you £xx for a 2hr workshop after school (3-5pm) to work with the 4 lads from this project. The idea would be to make some of the poster type images that you have created so that they can further their Photoshop skills, we have PCs or Macs. Are you up for it? If you are can you let me know what nights are best for you over the next few weeks please and if not don't worry.

See you all soon....

4 comments:

  1. That's great, would it be possible to do it when I'm back at college so I'm already in the area? I go back on tuesday 23rd if you wanted to do it that week but any mon, tue or wed after that is fine.

    I think macs would be best if only for the reason I wouldn't have to translate keyboard shortcuts etc. ...and PCs are rubbish! :)

    Just let me know when would be best. I'll get thinking about how to fit a few techniques into one project in a couple of hours
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thats no probs. That weeks a bit hectic so I will give you a few dates and you decide. (weve loads of trips etc already so the diary is filling up!)

    Mon 29th Sept, Tue 7th Oct, Wed
    8th Oct,Mon 13th Oct or Tue 14th Oct.

    Thanks Matt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,

    A bit short notice but would you be free Friday afternoon for a meet? I need to get to Glasgow late afternoon so early afternoon would be best. Am I right in you saying Friday's are freer for you? If not let me know when you'd be free and we'll sort out a mutual time. Adam is back and rearing to go so I'm meeting him tomorrow and he can start the edit. We are still short of a music score but once Adam can get a rough cut I'll attempt to blag some beats. The website is finished to alpha test stage ready for content so we can start to source that when we meet. It's all go go go. Exciting. Also I'll let you in on our merchandise idea too to see if we can make some money.

    ReplyDelete