Sunday 21 September 2008

Fact Details

Howdy,

We have the Box from 6:30pm with a view to start at 7pm and finish at 8pm. I have said we need a projector and dvd player, can you think of anything else?

Regarding the invite, I think it should include:
  • The film title and that it is a collaboration between DLS and SHC.
  • Fact 29th October, 7pm
  • That it is part of the Biennial schools project exhibition entitled Future, Fiction and Fantasy showing at the Blackie, Great George Street, Liverpool, L1 5EW from 30th Oct-20th Nov 12-6pm.
  • Maybe the web address? Anything else?

Dave and I also spoke about a possible itinerary on the inside or back of the invite so that people need to know that they need to get there for a certain time and that there will be opportunities for Q&A. Ooh not long now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    What has FACT said we could use? Is the use of their big screen and their projection equipment not included in the hire? Could you clarify that with them as the big screen would be best. I envisaged just giving them a DVD to play from the projection room. If it's extra can you get a price?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may be confusing myself here so excuse me if I'm off the mark re: hire. If needed I can drop in and chat tech stuff with FACT staff after work. I'm in there most nights anyway.

    ReplyDelete