Tuesday 9 September 2008

3D corridor dynamic run test


Nice to see you our creatively recharged Dave, I myself have been feeling a little bit more relieved, has I have managed to create a test shot, which has given me a little confidence that we can make some interesting shots in after effects.
The scenes dark, we all know that it can be adjusted to the final render.

Look through the windows, notice the clouds and the horizon, I hope the interior has a nice enough blue colour cast, I think so.

Anyway, hope its dynamic enough, I want to get some nice volumetric lighting coming in through the windows soon, and I would really like to see what else I can do, apart from rotoscoping, so sit tight and I may surprise you.

enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Dave, that's working well. We'll fine tune the technique on Thursday but you've really sorted out one of my recurring headaches. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool, i like the camera shake on the footsteps

    ReplyDelete