Wednesday 24 September 2008

Invitation

The type still needs tweaking a bit (just noticed looking at this thumbnail version that the title's falling off the top) but what do you reckon?

The format is a 75mm x210 (A4 folded in 4) I found a tiny sketchy version of the de la salle logo on google that's big enough for this, I could try and create a vector version from it if I have time for the credits.

I've tried it with images of the lads but it's not working on such a small format, turns out looking like a cheesy brochure for a themepark or something, if you really want image then I can have a play and try some high contrast black & white stuff but I think it's best left typographical - Do you think it could benefit from having some sort of description that it's a short film or something? Or is this implied strongly enough by the 'premiere of...' line in the itinery?

Let me know anyway and I'll get back onto it, best get some college work done now though
























Oh my business cards came, they're really nice. The card and print quality is great, textured but vibrant.
cheers, matt

No comments:

Post a Comment