Tuesday 30 September 2008

Hello from Edinburgh. DVDs are sorted.

Greetings from Auld Reekie! Day 1 of my MPhil/PhD and I'm writing this from one of my favourite cafes "The Black Medicine Co." This is what I'm looking at…



I may be 230 miles away and studying but work doesn't stop. The last bit of Photoshopping is being performed with 24 hours to go before hand over to Adam for final editing. I've just sorted out the DVD duplication with MediaHeaven (Matt's recommendation).

Deadline for final video is 13th October (or before if poss)
Deadline to post DVD for duplication and DVD for FACT launch is 14th October
DVD duplication will be quicker than 7 days if artwork is sent prior to the master DVD.

So Matt, your back on. If we get the disk artwork to MediaHeaven early they can turn the DVDs around quicker. Visit their website for the template to work to.

That's all for now. Back to Photoshopping windows.

5 comments:

  1. I'll try and get it sorted tomorrow, I'll text you when I post the design for approval then e-mail you the pdf when everyone's happy.

    How far do you go with the info on it?

    Title
    Jo's name
    lads names
    biennialfreerunner production
    school names
    school & biennial logo
    website

    Anything else? Less?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that scene looks great btw (not scotland, well that looks ok too, but I meant the fin scene)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt, I'd say simple facts and a statement…

    --------
    biennialFreerunner Productions

    Traceur Tag

    A CG video collaboration between
    De La Salle High School and St Helens College (logos) for Liverpool Biennial 2008 (logo)


    www.traceurtag.com

    --------

    Remember to use the duplication company's template otherwise it will be returned by them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you spot your posters in the window? That's your Hitchcock cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I did see them, I've got the template, had to go to the site map and find it by text navigation, the site is horrendous in terms of function. their printing looks nice though (hopefully!)
    Cheers, will do that tomorrow at some point

    ReplyDelete