Monday 22 September 2008

Fact info

Yes they do use the projection room and big screen so we are ok with that. However, they do need two copies of the dvd two weeks before the date...does this sound realistic?

DVD information

Please find below the costs for dvd's...
DVD duplication: £1.18 per disc
On-Body print: £0.20 per disc
Cover print: £0.20 per cover
Amary case: £0.14 per case
So in total the cost per disc will be: £1.72 (+VAT)

Do we want to go ahead with this? I would imagine they need time to do them aswell, I'll check how long. Oh and I will enter the blast comp but will need a copy so as long as its before the 17th we will get it in on time...... :)

3 comments:

  1. Phew, well done in alleviating my anxiety attack! When I originally chatted to FACT about a launch there I realised I never actually asked if we would be using the big screen. I was worried that I hadn't done my original homework and had dropped the ball on that one.

    As to deadlines. We thrive on them. We eat them alive etc. etc. etc. It's good to have an immutable deadline. I'll check the other quote I have a get back to you.

    Should I use you new email? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yeah....how do I get on it though?(prob a stoopid question)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can give the email address as this new email points to your existing email. I'll email you and see if it is working :-)

    ReplyDelete