Monday 20 October 2008

No thank YOU :-)

Hi Jo and lads,

Risking the dangers of this becoming an escalating luvvie-fest I would like to thank you guys for dropping into our collective lap a project that sparked so much creative energy.

Every member of the core team put in an amazing 200%. I was concerned about exhausting the team's goodwill but they were always up for more.

I have never worked with such a team before. You guys, Matt, Dave, Adam, Jose and Stas are stars! Jo you may in years to come be the catalyst that launches their careers!

We all know that what we achieved was 1000 times more ambitious than we initially conceived. It is good to hear on viewing of the video you all stating how it could (if we started from scratch) be improved again by 1000%. This doesn't devalue the outcome everyone (including you DLS guys) achieved, but illustrates the confidence that this project has instilled in each member of the team. You are all voracious creative animals. I just now need to find a way to unleash you onto the industry so you can realise your potential on paid work.

Respect to you all.

I was going to post a different blog to begin the final wrapping up but I thought I'd say what I felt instead. The other info can wait. I need to catch up on my sleep.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment