Monday 6 October 2008

DVD menu screens (working designs)

Hi all,

Here are the proposed DVD menu screens. Matt, I have repurposed your DVD label design, mixing it up with assets from the website for continuity. I have a few more ideas to enhance the design, but I'll keep that quiet until I know I can do it in the time left. On the project page Jo you have five sections. I have only shown three possibilities for now. Confirm what you need to have.

Background


Main Menu links


Project Menu links


Team Menu links


Extras Menu links


Matt, you've earned your spurs! It's your turn to crit the critter. What's your thoughts on what I've done? C'mon you know you want revenge on your lecturer :-)

Also I have put up a placeholder page for www.traceurtag.com. Check it out across different computers and let me know if there are any technical problems with it.

I'm in my Edinburgh hotel as I write this. No reason for telling you that piece of useless information except its fantastic up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment