Thursday 2 October 2008

Jo: Workshop on wed

Hi Jo, while you're thinking about who you want to invite...

Can you ask the lads to each find an image they want to composite with, as large as they can find but it's not that important. Some sites they might find free stock photos on:

www.sxc.hu
www.morguefile.com
www.public-domain-photos.com
deviantart.com

google images is probably the place to start looking though, without copyright restrictions they can use all the images I wasn't able to. They can be as obscure as they want, but if they have some sort of obstacle in them that would be cool. If all else fails I've still got the images I used but it would be nice if they have a bit of involvement in the process.

I'll bring the photos from the blue screen shoot that I used for the concept art for them to cut out and I'll put together some sort of reference sheet for the tools used.

My mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxx

cheers, matt


Dave Bentick - did you get your business cards printed yet?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matt,
    There could be a problem with wednesday with payment so I will give you a ring tomorrow to confirm if the workshop cn go ahead. There have been changes within the authority on payment. I dont suppose you are self employed are you? Talk tomorrow anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello matt, no ain't got them printed, don't worry im keeping an eye on the time

    ReplyDelete