Friday 10 October 2008

DVD rush job - content needed urgently

Hi guys,

Due to last minute remedial work on the video (last minute keying, new scenes, corrections) my time on compiling the DVD has been cut short. Can you use www.megaupload.com to mail me over the weekend any content you want including. Zip up files of videos, images, screenshots before emailing. Time is short guys.

I've spoken to the DVD duplicators and want to get the DVD to them on Wednesday. Jo I will need to arrange handover with you too. I'm in Edinburgh from Monday-Tuesday night so Tuesday is out. If you can arrange with Adam on Tuesday to pick your competition copy up? I'll hand the FACT DVDs in on Thursday as they need to be different to the freebie DVD. This will be the same as the BLACKIE copy. Should I arrange to drop 1 off to Sophie then too?

That's it for now. The eleventh hour guys, the eleventh hour. We're nearly there, then I can sleep :-)

5 comments:

  1. do you need anything off me or can you get all the images of mine off the blog? I don't think I have anything more or any higher res but if you think of anything let me know.

    The dvd looks cool, I doubt you'll have time to alter anything if I did have anything to say anyway, maybe incorporate the boxes into the background a bit more with those brushes but not important really.

    Signed up to lynda.com for the month the other day, I am now (in my head) a master in cinema 4d.
    There's a few advanced after effects courses on it and some more in depth 3ds max things like texture and lighting that can translate across anyway, shame you can't easily save the videos but then nobody would sign up for more than a month. That screen recorder I got a few months ago will come in handy now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave,

    Ill pick the copy up from you on wed lunch. Will you explain to me then which copy is which so then I know which one to send to the Blast comp. Also did that mega email get to you? Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,

    I will label each different DVD so you'll know. I've got the video. Planning on putting it into the DVD later tonight on my train ride home from Edinburgh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you in college tomorrow then? can i see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill get to college about 12:35pm should I give you a message when I get there or just go to reception? Ill be on my dinner hour so will be a flying visit....

    ReplyDelete