Monday 28 April 2008

where I am...

Hi, hope all is well and not getting too hectic! There will be about 4 or 5 boys (yr10) involved, I spoke to them today briefly and they are so excited, were meeting later this week to discuss ideas further. I will show them the blue screen images you posted also so they get a taste of what it may be like. Ive just bought The Order and a free running dvd so Im looking forward to having a mooch at them this week, although I have a deadline for an assignment on creativity next week and it is taking over my life!!! Do you have a personal definition for creativity? Do you think it is a process or a thing or something we all have but don't use?

Edge Hill do have a blue screen so I will email Alex Jukes as we speak and find out the size, availability etc and I will think about taking them to Fact, I might nip myself next weekend and check it out! See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment