Thursday 24 April 2008

That sounds spot on. In addition I will check out the blue screen facilities at Edge Hill on Monday and get back to you. I am well impressed by this blog its such a great way to record the process of ideas, thoughts etc I just can't wait to meet the students and get talking about ideas etc. Ooh, I thought also that we could film the stages and my students could make a kind of documentary to accompany the game or at least just to learn the editing skills. If you feel like we may need some funding for any of this then I will look into that or if there is anything else I can be doing let me know. Thanks for everything Ive got a really good feeling about this project, see you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Great meeting too, I'll have some meetings today (Friday) and will draft a clearer concept of what we can offer. It sounds a very interesting project, we just now need to secure all the team members and resources. I'll post back soon.

    ReplyDelete