Monday 28 April 2008

FACT stuff

Yo Jo,

I did hear a good quote about creativity. Give me some time to recollect where I heard it so I can quote it.

I'll now email FACT as if they're up for it we can use their blue screen to do some simple tests. Then I could use that footage for practice in a student's ready made 3D environment. If this could happen then we would have a clearer plan for a longer blue screen session somewhere else. I have a meeting with someone at College on the 12th who can advise on summer-time access to the college, H&S, CRB checks etc.

That's all for now. I'm seeing Sophie on Wednesday night so I'll say hi from you. I'll be busy until Thursday now, but I'm at University of Huddersfield on Wednesday morning. I'll try to see my contact there on potential collaborations. If you're in FACT at the weekend, check out the upstairs bar. I usually hog their sofas in the afternoon to catch up on my own work on Sat and Sun afternoons. Feel free to pop over and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment